This Blog: “QUESTIONS TO THE WORLD CLASS LEADERS” is inspired by MENTORS and COACHES I receive inspiration from. These (in no particular order) are not limited to but include authors of the likes of:
J.C.Maxwell; Stephen R. Covey; Creflo Dollar; Myles Munroe; L.B. Jones; John Hagee; Rick Warren; Ron Carpenter; Warren Hunter; T.D.Jakes; Meredith Belbin
“QUESTIONS TO THE WORLD CLASS LEADERS”
Lets get Started:
- NOBODY WINS UNTIL WE ALL WIN
- How many of your activities are predicted on getting ahead?
- How and when have you turned back to help someone across the finish line?
- Your TEAM / STAFF – YOUR GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT
- What or who would you consider as your greatest accomplishments?
- If the Bottom-line was not YOUR priority – what would you change?
- Are you considerate of your team at all times?
- Have you made a commitment to consider your staff – no matter what?
- Has there been a time when you have opened a door to another person / group that had previously been shut?
- Have you been able to trust even when there have been separations – lack of communications, disagreements, etc.
- Having staff – a gift
- Do you treasure your staff as gifts?
- Do you treat them as gifts – valuable?
- Can you list one aspect of each of your staff that shows that they were hand-picked for your greatest need?
- Do you address your staff the same way you would a friend and or a customer?
- Can you list one aspect of each of your staff, that shows that they were hand-picked to bring you joy?
- Are you willing to take everyone to the top with you?
- How many are you willing to take with you on the road to success?
- Does your action plan include those people?
- Are they aware of it?
- Are your staff members thinking of you when you are not around?
- What are some of the bonding rituals or activities in your group?
- Are these rituals official or unofficial?
- What tangible things have you given your people to remember you by?
- Is goodwill on your agenda / list of priorities?
- What would change in your dealings with people if you considered / presumed their goodwill?
- Does your point of view affect your staff / colleagues, and how?